Friday, December 31, 2010

Preparation for Microsoft paper

Hi Guys,

Today, I am going to share with you my study experience. I started study after 4 years, it was much tough for me to start learning again, but as I was ambitious,so I decided to do it. Microsoft has not launched starter kit of Asp.Net 4.0, so I downloaded the Apress book of ASP.Net 4.0 as a helping book for me and also downloaded sample Code of that book on Apress site. While i was reading the book I also ran the sample code with each of its chapter, I also found some good and helping material via Internet like Ajax library blog,MVC 2 for beginner, Entity Framework training videos, jquery selectors(on jquery site) and other useful material. One important thing is that I myself did not implement any single topic. I only used book’s sample code because I completly focused on understanding why Microsoft introduced the property and method and where we can use them, As an Example ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock (method 1) and ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(method 2) Microsoft added these two methods in ScriptManager Class, I simply focused on what is the difference between them and where I can use these methods.

Anyways, First I read the whole book and ran code with each of the chapter, then I again read course outline of 70-515 on Microsoft website, I realised that I need to concentrate on new topics in depth, because I did not work on those topics before, so I pick the name of topic by course outline and try to find that topic via Internet and I read them.

I took 1 month for preparation of Exams(70-515 MCT Asp.Net 4.0) but crucial time started from last week of the month. Last 4 days of that week I did not meet any of my friends and I also did not call any of my friends, I slept at 4 or 5 AM and woke up at 9 or 10 AM. and started again working on my laptop. All these things reminded me my University life :)

My appointment of test center for exams was 13 DEC 2010 at 10 AM as per rule I had to reach 30 minutes before exams. so I was supposed to be there at 9:30 , But I met a tragedy I woke up at 8:15Am and traveling distance between my home and test center is around an hour.anyways I reached there at 9:30 AM sharp, enter in testing Center and went to Administrator(who had to take my exams). He told me your name is not correct please Call to prometric center(Microsoft testing body) and correct your name. I called to US of prometric center and corrected my name, this all took around 1 hour. prometric centre corrected my name. Exams started at 10:47 Am and End at 12:47 Pm.Administrator came nearly at End of exams to examine my test. I was little nervous and afraid while clicking end Exams button, Administrator instruct me about next step, when I clicked the end exams button I was so happy because I got 936/1000(93.6%) and I hit a punch on the table excitement :)

In Short Allah Helped me a lot, We can not do any thing without help of Allah. I didnt know Microsft exams was easy or not but Allah make that easy for me and gave me success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment